Wednesday, July 3, 2013

32 Friggin Weeks!

Holy hell, I need an extra coat of chalkboard paint on this thing!

Cropped half my face out. You're welcome.

How far along: 32 weeks. Ahhhh! So close, yet so, so far!

Total Weight Gain: Ugh. I hate this question. ~25 lbs. We will find out the upcoming 4th of July damage on the 10th. But honestly, I don't feel like I've gained anywhere else except my midsection. Maybe a little more jiggle in my arms since I can't do any heavy weightlifting/toning and belly won't let me do push ups any more. Maybe I'll pop out a 18 lb baby and 7 lb of fluid? One can dream. JK the sound of an 18 lb baby makes my vag scream in horror.

Stretchmarks: Another sore subject. Yes, some. This mama has her fading cream ready to go.

Sleep: It's okay...when I can actually fall asleep, I can stay asleep! But falling asleep...urgggg.

Best Moment This Week: Doing our inspection on our house! How is this baby related? UMM because I am one week away from getting those keys and starting on his nursery. I'm seriously going cray. His furniture is in boxes. The amazing gifts we got from our baby shower, are in tubs and bags. I want to put it all together!

Movement: Yep. But honestly, he's really lazy compared to what some people say their babies do. So I've come to the conclusion that A. He's either just really chill and sleeps a lot like his dad, which would be AMAZING. or...B. He's hibernating and keeping his energy stored up to unleash when he comes out.

Gender: Team Peen.

Labor Signs: A few Braxton Hicks contractions. Some cramping (which could be caused by several things that I'm not going to describe on the internet :) )
Belly Button: Still in.

What I Miss: 


What I am Looking Forward to: Moving in, getting settled, and nesting.


Can I just show you the sweetest blanket I bought B on Etsy? It came on Monday and I'm in love.


Eeeeeek I can't wait to wrap him in it.


Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. I do hope for your vag's sake that he is a 6-pounder. Stretch marks are my biggest fear. Fingers crossed that the few you have stay at bay. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think baby goodman is going to be on huge chunk.
    so happy you are getting closer to moving in!

    ReplyDelete